Production blog: Filming

 We were finally able to film and I think that it turned out pretty good. We started by getting a lift to the park and once we got there we checked around the area for a nice spot to film. After we found our area, we went to my house to get props since it was fairly close to the park. We walked there and talked a bit until we finally got there. We got a few different weapons to use as the killer’s weapon, a bike, scooter, mask ( that we ended up not using), ketchup for blood (which I forgot on the way back, and some money to get snacks. While waking back we talked a bit more and eventually the bike broke. We spent a few minutes fixing it but after a while we did it. We got back to the filming spot that we decided on earlier and put our stuff down and figured out what we’ll be doing during the filming. We messed around with a few different ideas and eventually we did something that would work. We ended up making a comedy horror since we thought it would be better, and we wanted to have fun while we made the opening. After filming we gathered everything and slowly walked back to my house since we weren’t in a rush. We couldn’t really prepare anything that well since all of us were busy picking a day would be hard where all of us were able to film so we made the decision to film without Daniel. We decided that Daniel will do all of the editing to balance the work. It would hve been nice to have all of us during filming but we had to film the opening before it was too late so we unfortunately had to film without him. We’ll start editing tomorrow and possibly I’ll reshoot anything if needed since I live the closest to the park. Hopefully though I won’t have to reshoot anything which I probably won’t because we checked over the footage and it looked pretty good and we made the time limit. I was so glad that we were finally able to film the opening. I been wanting to film for a long time and today we were finally able to even if it was a spontaneous decision. During filming it was really nice to more time with my friends and in the end it was a great experience. I hope that you will enjoy the opening as much as we enjoyed filming it. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Pitch